The mission of the Hardeman County Board of Education is to educate all students to be prepared for college or the workforce and be a productive citizen.
The Hardeman County Board of Education goals are:
- To provide High Quality Educators.
- To provide an excellent academic program.
- To maintain fiscal stability, responsibility and accountability.
- To provide a State-of-the-Art Learning Environment.
- To promote good communication among all stakeholders.
The Hardeman County Board of Education Beliefs are:
- To prepare students for workplace and college.
- To prepare parents to be stakeholders.
- To provide an environment that is safe.
- To provide avenues for community involvement.
- To raise awareness of the importance of public education.
- To make students aware of college options/workforce options.
- To prepare teachers/staff to work with students, parents, and community.
- To care for all.